Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Namesakeone Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. A light truck coming from Ford. We have never seen anything like it. (This is me trying to sound like I'm excited.)
- Jkross22 I remember when cars came from the factory without looking like it had a fart can exhaust installed. This is not an attractive car. The paint looks great, but the design, wheels and interior look off-lease Infiniti. I'll guess: 6 grand down, $1000/month with 7.5k miles/year.
- FreedMike Newsflash: your car may not get the mileage it is rated for, and it doesn't matter whether it's powered by petroleum or electricity. Things like elevation, your driving habits, and load make range vary. And you didn't even have to spend any money with Consumer Reports to figure that out. Thank me anytime.
- VoGhost This is typical 'imaginary tiger urinating on the other company's logo' one-upmanship we have seen for decades in the pickup market. Ford -- like all carmakers now -- is embarrassed at how weak their performance models look next to the CyberTruck and its 2.6 second 0-60. So they will do all they can to approach the Tesla's performance.
- ToolGuy More powerful than a locomotive