Who else but Dodge could be trusted to design and patent an honest-to-Mopar exhaust system for an electric car? Hell-bent on the concept that their customers are intent on continuing their raucous ways long after the last internal combustion engine has gone silent, Dodge figures their target market wants to announce their presence instead of gliding silently into the room.
As someone smack in the middle of this demographic and holding the keys to a V8-powered Challenger, I feel compelled to say they may have a point.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- SilverHawk When Toyota tries to do something "un-Toyota" in our market, the result is often awkward. However, their quest for relevance in the youth market will continue.
- Jeff S We will probably never see cars like this again. Even the best of the newer Mercedes, Jaguars, BMWs, Audis, and Cadillacs cannot even hold a candle to these Marks.
- Mik65690924 Google pays $100 per hour. My last paycheck was $3500 working 40 hours a week online. My younger brother’s friend has been averaging 12000 for months now and he works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once. For more details visit this article.. http://www.LiveJob247.com
- Jwee And how is traffic management "inclusive"? [list=1][*]Take away people private cars.[/*][*]???[/*][*]Inclusion![/*][/list=1]The congestion charge in London is £15. Oxford's £70 toll is just....inclusive.
- FreedMike I were Musk, I'd be leaning HARD on the Texas legislature to end that state's BS restrictions on selling Teslas there - the company spent billions on this plant, and will spend billions more employing Texans to work there.