Europe’s second biggest automaker, PSA Peugeot Citroen, has gotten approval from the European Union for the French government to guarantee $9.28 billion (7 billion Euros) in bonds to provide Banque PSA Finance, the car maker’s finance arm, with funds so they can sell cars on credit at competitive interest rates.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- MaintenanceCosts My rant seems to have disappeared, but suffice it to say I agree with 28 that this is a vehicle about which EVERYTHING is wrong.
- SCE to AUX Welcome to the most complicated vehicle you can buy, with shocking depreciation built into every one.And that tail - oh, my.
- FreedMike Can these plates be reprogrammed on demand to flash messages at other drivers? If so, I'd like to flash "Is your insurance paid up?" to tailgaters.
- SCE to AUX The profile looks a little like the Faraday Future FF91, but choosing the P3 would be easy.https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod/images/fl-keynote-v2-230527-005-02-default-64774f0cc7345.jpeg
- Scott When it comes to looks it SUV's big time. (??? can I type that here?)