2019 was not a good year for Aston Martin’s balance sheet. As the British automaker struggled to get new product out the door, its stock decided to mimic the final plunge of the Edmund Fitzgerald. A second profit warning greeted accountants and shareholders as the New Year dawned.
As reported Friday morning, the company’s outlook is suddenly much sunnier.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Tassos worthless pile of crap econobox. THe bottom of the barrel, and 20 years old.I'd take $100 to drive it to the junkyard.Tim goes back to his old ways...
- SCE to AUX Metallurgy - a new science for 2021.Look at the bright side: Thanks to the cheaper valves, F stock price doubled in 2021. So the change was worth it, and somebody got their bonus.
- Ajla Use compacted graphite iron for the block and then cheap out on the intake valves? 🤷♂️
- Cprescott Fix or Recall Daily
- Steve S. That's a very early '75 model called a "Swallowtail" due to the dipped lower body line on the back panel. Worth restoring? Maybe that's why the owner held onto it for so long. "Hyup, ahm'ol fix 'er up someday. Now GIT!"https://smallbumpers.mx/swallowtail-mk1/