This is the Renault Zoe. It’s like most EVs on the road, with its limited range, limited power, and limited usability.
Unlike the other EVs, however, the Zoe comes with DRM attached to its battery pack. In short: If you value your ability to drive the Zoe at all, then you will submit to a rental contract with the pack’s manufacturer. Should you fail to pay the rent or your lease term expires, Renault can and will turn your Zoe into an expensive, useless paperweight by preventing the pack’s ability to be recharged, consequences be damned.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Dukeisduke Where the hell did he get the money for all those? Likes on YouTube?
- Dukeisduke "U.S. Marshalls"It's Marshals - they're not riding in the Rose Parade.
- Art_Vandelay "...pirating cable television"Was he broadcasting from 1980? Hopefully he doesn't interrupt President Carter's speech.
- Whooba The 96' Impala SS for sale only has 12 miles on the odometer. Holy crap
- Analoggrotto Not a single Telluride, give me a break.