The Rare Rides series has previously featured a couple of AMC products. First up was the unique and stylish Eagle Sundancer, followed up by the Van concept that never quite made it to production. Today, we head back to the late Seventies and take a look at the seriously brougham Matador coupe. And it’s not just any old Matador — it’s the special Barcelona version.
I hear polyester rustling.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Lorenzo Are there any naturally aspirated engines available?
- Lorenzo Six percent here, ten percent there, and pretty soon you've got a dead brand.
- ToolGuy Tungsten trim? I am holding out for the Depleted Uranium trim.
- Proud2BUnion Mr. Allen Wrench needs tungsten to live!
- Lorenzo All the efforts made over decades to reduce/eliminate NVH in ICE cars, and now they're putting noise and vibration into electric cars. It reminds me of efforts to make veggie burgers taste like meat. Vegetarians don't want the taste of meat, and meat eaters will want meat, not veggie burgers.