As you might be aware, Thursday was the first day of media previews for the 2022 Chicago Auto Show. Both editor Tim and yours truly are in attendance – Tim’s a local, and I really needed a few days away from the day job. I can’t, however, shake the feeling that the entire show is on something resembling life support. Beyond that, I wonder if my impressions of the show are a metaphor for the auto industry in total.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- 28-Cars-Later UAW: Not second class no more.
- Ravenuer To mom, as soon as he's 18, out the door and change the locks.
- Irvingklaws Comments like these read pretty quick when you skip posts taking on a clearly 'us' vs 'them' posture. Few are truly considerate, balanced, or even civil.
- Analoggrotto Ohio used to be the picture portrait of the American family, the cusp of homogenized middle class bliss.
- Kwik_Shift Not with a 1.3 4 cyl turbo thats in the Fiat 500X?