Hyundai usually waits a bit before revealing the hybrid variant of the Sonata, and the Korean brand continued the tradition with the latest iteration of its midsize sedan. Sporting the same polarizing styling as its gas-only sibling, the 2020 Sonata Hybrid delivers significant improvements in fuel economy while debuting a gimmicky feature that Hyundai says amounts to “free miles.”
Good thing it’s always sunny in Chicago.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- MKizzy We can pretty much agree at this point that all Ford ecoboost engines regardless of displacement are of trash quality.
- Jeff71960 once a fun fast little car (if you can find an unmolested one)... unfortunately boy racer types trashed most of themhttps://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Dodge-Neon-SRT-4-d658
- Pig_Iron How many second chances does Farley get? Is there a plan to deliberately destroy Ford? 😞
- Tassos Neons, new, used, or junk like this one, were the right car to own if you wanted it advertised what a lame loser you were.
- Damage My mother had a 78 with the FI motor. If you wound it out in first (not that she ever did) it would reward you with just a little tickle of torque steer. It was pretty reliable until water leaks from below the windshield found the fuse block. Once that was fixed, it was good for several more years. Eventually it got rusty and was sideswiped by a snowplow, and she sold it to my coworker who got several more years out of it. She traded it for a Mk2 Jetta, which was a fun little car. I don't miss the Rabbit but I'd love to find a clean Jetta again.