Our man Healey sampled the latest Jetta not long ago, finding it to be a conservative box that has left most of the sporty spunk to its Golf cousin. VW’s MQB platform knows no bounds.
Of the five trims available, the base S has potential to sit at the Ace of Base table. After all, no matter how much ones spends on a 2019 Jetta, one will – right now, at least – find the same engine under its hood. The only trim on which a stick shift appears? The base S. Achtung!
Let’s find out what else is on board.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- ToolGuy Honda is dreaming. And resting on its 'laurels' (French for 'posterior').
- SCE to AUX Here's some advice - slow down. That's a great way to arrive home safely, without a ticket, with lower blood pressure, and more economically.
- Dartdude They need to rebrand the models, The standard model should be Wagoneer and long version should be Grand Wagoneer. There should offer the Ram Rev powertrain in these
- Irvingklaws Seems more like they're adopting Honda styling queues. Now if they would just adopt their reliability...
- FreedMike "Obsidian Edition."Oooooh, obsidian is really, really hard stuff.