This wouldn’t have happened in the late ’80s, that’s for sure. J.D. Power’s 2018 Initial Quality rankings, amassed from problems reported by owners over the first 90 days of vehicle ownership, shows the area south of the 38th parallel as the Land of Least Annoyance.
The fresh-faced, fledgling Genesis brand took the top spot in this year’s rankings with 68 problems reported per 100 vehicles, followed by Kia in second place (72 problems) and Hyundai in third (74 problems). You might say Hyundai (Motor Group) excelled.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Kwik_Shift Just look at all the tank and APC scrap metal being produced daily in Ukraine.
- Wolfwagen On the surface not bad, I wouldn't bid on it unless I got to look at it and see the work done. if the wiring checks out, getting the vehicle up and running would be relatively cheap. Like Arthur said ease of parts and lack of complexity could make this a runner for not much money. Get the drive shaft and exterior lighting in and its a daytime runner especially if it finds a new home with a garage in CA, FL or some of the southern states. Add the top, glass and secure shifter plate over the trans and it's 49 state runner and you can handle the interior a little at a time.
- SCE to AUX Not a bad price, but it's a lot of work. At least the ad seems honest about the car.No driveshaft means that someone has to make one due to all the vehicle alterations.
- SPPPP Hmm. Reconnaisance would seem to be well covered by aerial drones. So what's the role then? Actual combat? Would the DOD / CIA deploy robotic "tacticals" to do remote killing?
- SCE to AUX The enemy can sleep soundly.