Reading Matt Posky’s review of the new Edge ST got me thinking about CUVs of the expensive variety. Though Ford argues that the Edge ST is in a “white space” of its own because of the serious performance it achieves, I’m not so sure. I’m not so sure that outright performance makes that much of a difference in this segment.
Let’s put it to the people and find out if I’m wrong.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- 28-Cars-Later "11 city / 16 highway / 13 combined" "$155,365 (U.S.) "So much winning.
- Wjtinfwb Cops know an arrest is fruitless. The courts will spring him with zero bail and and likely drop all charges if he promises not to steal anymore. Which of course he will. Lock your cars, secure your keys and arm yourself to keep your home and family safe. This kid will get bored of stealing Kia's and escalate to jewelry and valuables soon, no doubt.
- FreedMike Well, good to see folks got their five minutes anti-Biden hate on. Glad he didn't do something REALLY hateful, like wearing a tan suit. Meanwhile, speaking of "picket lines," I seem to remember one that the former president - who's running again - attended. Now, the date escapes me...oh, wait, now I remember, it was on January 6th, 2021. But that was locker room talk, I suppose.
- MaintenanceCosts 0-60 in four seconds and only ~0.65 g of cornering grip are not a good combination.As someone who has been absolutely terrified riding in a "regular" current-gen Escalade with the 6.2 and the most aggressive airport shuttle driver I've ever experienced, what the truck needs is NOT, NOT, more power. It needs better stability in transitions, where it always feels like you are on the cusp of losing the rear end.(We saw 110 mph on I-5 north of San Diego. My company fired the shuttle company after hearing of the experience.)
- Analoggrotto Another victory for Kia Telluride.