The first of several new utility vehicles to roll into Cadillac dealers won’t carry the name many expected.
Recent spy photos show a heavily camouflaged compact crossover due to launch next year, part of Cadillac’s bid to boost sales by going all-in on the SUV craze. The automaker has offered a name for this looming profit machine, and it doesn’t stray far from place-holder we’ve used for some time.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Canam23 A fine car, but I still preferred the Mazda 6, very pretty and zoom zoom!
- Jrhurren As a (non-auto) safety professional, I have serious reservations that humans can stay attentive at scale with partial automation. Our brains naturally offload tasks and, when faced with mostly-reliable technology, happily start paying attention to something else (eg texting while driving). My prediction is that these technologies will not reduce traffic fatalities until we get to Level 5.
- SilverCoupe Do the real cars self-dent when hit by the virtual ones?
- SCE to AUX From the SAE: https://www.sae.org/blog/sae-j3016-updateFor Level 3: "When the feature requests, you must drive."The timing of that request will be the subject of lawsuits. Too little warning, and this is just a Level 2 system wearing nicer clothes.Pretty car, though.
- Analoggrotto So, who has the digital Tourettes?