In all of my 35 years of exploring junkyards in the western United States, I had never found a Mexican-built, Mexican-market car until a few weeks ago, when I spotted this General Motors de México-manufactured 2009 Opel Corsa in a Denver-area self-service wrecking yard.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Dartdude They need to rebrand the models, The standard model should be Wagoneer and long version should be Grand Wagoneer. There should offer the Ram Rev powertrain in these
- Irvingklaws Seems more like they're adopting Honda styling queues. Now if they would just adopt their reliability...
- FreedMike "Obsidian Edition."Oooooh, obsidian is really, really hard stuff.
- John The awesome Infiniti G series saved this company 20 years ago, but they are right back on track to obsolescence. (yawn)
- Teddyc73 White with black wheels, I'm so sick of. Or dull grey and black wheels. Just stop.