Back in the Middle Malaise Era, most of the B-series Mazda pickups you saw in North America were badged as Ford Couriers, and of course we’ve found the occasional junkyard-dwelling Courier. Still, some Mazda-badged pickups were released into the wild, and the longbed version was known as the Sundowner. Here’s a very-much-of-its-time Sundowner in yellow with beige-and-brown tape stripes and red-and-brown rust, spotted at a Colorado self-serve yard earlier this week.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- AZFelix It's just the tip. We promise.
- Merc190 The way I exceed the EPA range is driving with some common sense: looking down the road at lights and not accelerating just to stop sooner, not accelerating harder than the vehicle in front of me, not tailgating, letting my speed drop slightly uphill and gaining it back downhill (traffic permitting). Sometimes I even switch the engine off early and coast into a spot to get a little arm workout as a bonus!
- Teddyc73 Interesting when you consider EVs are being forced on us from Democrat politicians who fall well short of truthfulness, ethics, competence, and common sense.
- Parkave231 I'd rather they remember how to manufacture the things they have before adding more trims and options.
- SCE to AUX "as if 775 lb-ft of torque in a pickup isn’t enough"Exactly. How about doing something hard instead, like getting your electric truck to meet 'truck' expectations first? That would sell better than a Raptor-like truck.