Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Dukeisduke Oh, and I have one of those Chinese Club knockoffs - I got one recently for my youngest daughter's 2012 Forte Koup, that was for six years my oldest daughter's ride. It got her through her senior year of high school, four years of undergrad, and her one-year Master's program. She was then gifted my mother-in-law's 2017 Elantra Limited. It has pushbutton start, so it's not susceptible to the Kia Boyz thing.The "Club" is still in the package - there's no way in hell she's gonna remember to put that thing on every time she parks it.
- Dukeisduke That instrument cluster is lame, like something out of an S-10 pickup.And why is the Purple Pantsuit Guy video still up? Is that some kind of punishment?
- SCE to AUX "The MSRP for a 1992 Camaro RS coupe with 5.0, 5-speed and T-Top roof was $13,339 (about $29,655 after inflation)."That's a remarkable price, even for a base model. But even then people knew these weren't very good cars.However, kudos to this one for going the distance.
- Oberkanone Install immobilizer for all affected Hyundai Kia. At no cost. Offer loyalty incentive $1000 toward new Hyundai Kia to all affected owners. Apologize.Road to redemption begins here. I believe Kong Fuzi would advise failure to fix the vehicles will result in greater damage to Hyundai and Kia.
- KOKing Huh, I figured by end of production the TBI 305s were all gone. It just seems like by then every one had that 'TUNED PORT INJECTION' badge on the rear bumper.