Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- FreedMike Say what you want about Lee Iacocca but he was a master at milking platforms. If I had to choose between this and an Eldorado I’d have to take both.
- FreedMike “Tanner Lee Hellbusch” is the best perp name I’ve heard in some time. Props to the police for this!
- ToolGuy Road and Track are two different things. I will not track any of my road cars, and almost any single thing I might do to make a road car better on the track would tend to make it worse on the road. If I had a billion dollars today, I would buy and track an Ariel Atom (1,349 lbs), but never drive it on the road.[actually - Road, Track and Truck are *three* different things, but I digress]Will I miss the sound of lunatics driving performance ICE Mopars irresponsibly on public roads? No I will not. (Will the torque of performance Stellantis EVs get the maniacs in trouble even more easily? Probably.)Will I miss doing oil changes and pumping smelly gasoline? Nope.
- FreedMike “…and that means you must also select the 10-speed automatic transmission. “If it’s the same 10 speed from the Mustang, avoid it like scabies.
- 6-speed Pomodoro I'm not opposed to an EV, but I have no idea what one would have to have or look like to compel me to buy one. The three things I look for in a car are seat comfort, sound, and a stick shift. I generally think I'm waiting for at least the generation after the next generation for engineers to figure out what makes EVs worth driving. That puts us around 2030, so why worry about it? But who knows. Maybe Honda will ace the compact sports EV with an s600amp and pull me in.