Used Car of the Day: 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
We're sending you into the weekend with this 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee -- a bunch of muscle and mods.
The mods include a blacked-out hood, Hennessy heads, boosted cam, ported air-intake manifold (90mm), carbon fiber intake, long-tube headers with high-flow cats, Magnaflow exhaust with glass-pack mufflers, coilover suspension, Stoptech steel brake lines, and 22-inch Hellcat replica wheels.
The engine has around 50K miles on it and the body about 155,000. The seller is asking for $24,000.
Check it out here.
Become a TTAC insider. Get the latest news, features, TTAC takes, and everything else that gets to the truth about cars first by subscribing to our newsletter.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Crtfour It's Ford...how long before the first recall?
- Oberkanone You get a workout driving an Opel GT compared to driving experience of today. No power steering, manual transmission, and just getting into and out of the car requires extreme physical flexibility. I favor the Saab Sonett III over the Opel GT. If I'm buying a tiny two seat 1972 odd car I'm going all in.
- Lou_BC Ford's on strike. Using photos of Fords is like crossing a picket line. ;)
- Lou_BC Not my problem. Buying anything on credit is a risk for buyer and seller.
- Theflyersfan They could also haul dead, leaking cows. Before Top Gear, I'm sure none of us knew that. And at least one person was murdered in or around his car.