Used Car of the Day: 2007 Audi RS4
Today's used car of the day is a sporty Audi sedan that asks $27,500. This 2007 Audi RS4 sedan has a manual transmission and is in Pennsylvania.
This car has the Premium Package and is red with a black interior. The mileage is about 137K. The windows have a 15-percent tint and the car has a mix of aftermarket and OEM upgrades, both in terms of cosmetics and performance. Upgrades include the suspension, sway bars, brake rotors, exhaust tune, clutch, K&N filter, and more.
The seller says the car just recently passed state inspection.
[Images: The seller]
Become a TTAC insider. Get the latest news, features, TTAC takes, and everything else that gets to the truth about cars first by subscribing to our newsletter.
TDIGuy 3 days ago
You can tell by the way the ad is written that the owner thinks the mods add value and would use that to justify being called out on the price.
No mention of the timing chain being replaced. Which S4 model is this? The one that you have to take the front off the car to reach the timing chain? Or the one with the timing belt hat is not supposed to nee replacing, but the support pieces will eat themselves over time?
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Redapple2 C2 is the best. C3 next. Then C7 (looking at you jimII).
- Jeff S Vulpine--True the CAFE rules are for ICE.
- Gray I grew up in the era of Panther and Fox platforms. If only they developed a good looking two door Conti. The four doors became a cult in their own right. And kept the 351W as a top line option.
- Vulpine ABSOLUTELY YES!!! Bring back the TRUE compact trucks. The demand for them is far higher than the OEMs want to admit.
- Brn More likely, with Google having troubles, the money tree isn't as ripe as it once was and cutbacks are needed.I hope the overall industry continues to evolve. When I get the the point I can't easily drive, I would still appreciate the independence that autonomous vehicles can bring.