Used Car of the Day: 1991 BMW M5
Today's used car of the day is one of just 508 ever built. Yet it's priced by the seller at a reasonable $45,000.
Some of this is undoubtedly due to its age. Still, this Alpine White/Nappa Grey leather is a hand-built, early production car with a build date of 06/90. Maybe it's a bit of a bargain at this price.
The seller claims a clean CarFax, no accidents, and no rust. He or she also notes that most key features, including the engine and transmission, are original.
Even the radio and CD player are factory, according to the seller.
For forty-five grand you can get into a clean example of a rare BMW. Sounds like a deal to us.
Become a TTAC insider. Get the latest news, features, TTAC takes, and everything else that gets to the truth about cars first by subscribing to our newsletter.
Join the conversation
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Saeed Hello, I need a series of other accessories from Lincoln. Do you have front window, front and rear lights, etc. from the 1972 and 1976 models
- Probert Wow - so many digital renders - Ford, Stellantis. - whose next!!! They're really bringing it on....
- Zerocred So many great drives:Dalton Hwy from Fairbanks to the Arctic Circle.Alaska Marine Highway from Bellingham WA to Skagway AK. it was a multi-day ferry ride so I didn’t actually drive it, but I did take my truck.Icefields Parkway from Jasper AB to Lake Louise AB, CA.I-70 and Hwy 50 from Denver to Sacramento.Hwy 395 on the east side of the Sierras.
- Aidian Holder I'm not interested in buying anything from a company that deliberately targets all their production in crappy union-busting states. Ford decided to build their EV manufaturing in Tennessee. The company built it there because of an anti-union legal environment. I won't buy another Ford because of that. I've owned four Fords to date -- three of them pickups. I'm shopping for a new one. It won't be a Ford Lightning. If you care about your fellow workers, you won't buy one either.
- Denis Jeep have other cars?!?
It's only slightly overweight, and I like the wheelbase.
If I had the scratch I'd rather have an E28 M5 even with worthless Fraudulent & Corrupt Rumpbucks.