Best Black Friday Automotive Deals
The Best Black Friday Automotive Deals
This year’s Thanksgiving might look more like normal, but with the pandemic still roaring, we’re sure you might stay home the day after, avoiding crowds this year on Black Friday. Never fear, you’ll still be able to get great gift deals — just shop online. Here are the best Black Friday automotive deals on Amazon. Happy shopping! Some of these deals are timed, so if you wait, you might miss out. Keep that in mind as you click around.
(Ed. note: This is sponsored content.)
Table of Contents
BODEGA 12 Volt Car Refrigerator, Car Fridge Dual Zone APP Control, Portable Freezer: Shop Now
Kayme 6 Layers Car Cover: Shop Now
Fast & Furious 8-Movie Collection: Shop Now
Schumacher Rechargeable AGM Jump Starter for Gas Diesel Vehicles: Shop Now
JuiceBox Home EV Chargers: Shop Now
Chemical Guys Watermelon Snow Foam Cleanser: Shop Now
LAUNCH X431 PAD V All-in-One Automotive Scan Tool: Shop Now
RESQME The Original Emergency Keychain Car Escape Tool, 2-in-1 Seatbelt Cutter and Window Breaker: Shop Now
OUDEW Car Trash Can with Lid New Car Dustbin: Shop Now
1. BODEGA 12 Volt Car Refrigerator, Car Fridge Dual Zone APP Control, Portable Freezer
Keep stuff cool on the go with this in-car fridge. Keep your Turkey Day/Christmas Eve/Christmas Day leftovers in good shape as you go to/from Grandma's house. Keep your food cool as you ... you get the idea. Now go out and get the deal.
2. Kayme 6 Layers Car Cover
Did we not say winter was coming? If you must park outdoors, this waterproof car cover can keep snow and rain off your paint. It can also keep dirt and dust off the paint surface, and it's up to 30 percent off on this heavy-duty, six-layer cover from Kayme as part of Black Friday Week. A door zipper allows for easy access to your car, and it has reflective stripes, as well as windproof straps to make sure it stays secure. Don't forget to make sure it's sized correctly for your car, truck, or SUV.
3. Fast & Furious 8-Movie Collection
Curl up and catch up on the Fast & Furious franchise while passing the time on a cold winter's night. And be ready for the next movie, which you know is coming as soon as Vin and The Rock settle their beef.
4. Schumacher Rechargeable AGM Jump Starter for Gas Diesel Vehicles
You may need a jump starter this winter, and this one has you covered. Snow belters, take note -- and even those of you in the so-called Smile states might need this. After all, dead batteries happen even in warm weather, thanks to lights that get left on and things like that. Be ready to roll with this jump starter.
5. JuiceBox Home EV Chargers
If you're a PHEV or EV owner and you've been considering installing a home charger, how about now? From now until November 29, you can save $50 on the popular JuiceBox lineup of home chargers. The savings apply to the JuiceBox 40 (plug-in and hardwire), the JuiceBox 48, and the JuiceBox 32 (plug-in and hardwire). All JuiceBox chargers are also eligible for free shipping.
These WiFi-enabled chargers allow you to control everything from a smartphone app or a web portal, including monitoring and scheduling your charging cycles. They come with a universal SAE-J1772 connector, ensuring compatibility with all EVs on the market today and in the future. Yes, you can use this charger on your Tesla with the adapter.
This is a great deal on something that will keep you charged up. Pardon the pun, we know it's a turkey. OK, we'll stop now. Sorry we're stuffed full of puns.
6. Chemical Guys Watermelon Snow Foam Cleanser
If you're an at-home car detailer, or even just a car washer, this soap from Chemical Guys offers some of the best cleansing you can get. Not only that, but you can currently save up to 30 percent off on the company’s Watermelon Snow Foam Cleanser, which of course smells like fresh watermelon. Featuring a pH-neutral formula, this car shampoo has advanced foaming technology that is safe to use on all vehicle surfaces. It’ll work to eliminate dirt, grime, and other contaminants with plenty of sudsy foam.
7. LAUNCH X431 PAD V All-in-One Automotive Scan Tool
This scan tool is for the serious shadetree mechanic in your family. It's not cheap, but a Black Friday deal might help take some of the pain off your wallet.
8. RESQME The Original Emergency Keychain Car Escape Tool, 2-in-1 Seatbelt Cutter and Window Breaker
Be prepared for the worst with this keychain that can cut seatbelts. If you're ever stuck in your car in a crash, this could come in handy. Let's hope you never need this, but if you do, this will have you covered.
9. OUDEW Car Trash Can with Lid New Car Dustbin
Keep your car clean with this lidded in-car dustbin. No more fries floating around the inside, no more Cheerios spilled by little hands disappearing beneath the seats. Keep it nice and clean.
From time to time, TTAC will highlight automotive products we think may be of interest to our community. Plus, posts like this help to keep the lights on around here. Learn more about how this works.
(Editor’s note: This post is meant to both help you be an informed shopper for automotive products but also to pay for our ‘90s sedan shopping habits operating expenses. Some of you don’t find these posts fun, but they help pay for Junkyard Finds, Rare Rides, Piston Slaps, and whatever else. Thanks for reading.)
[Main photo credit: Paper Wings / ShutterStock.com. Product images provided by the manufacturer.]
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Bd2 Other way around.Giorgetto Giugiaro penned the Pony Coupe during the early 1970s and later used its wedge shape as the basis for the M1 and then the DMC-12.The 3G Supra was just one of many Japanese coupes to adopt the wedge shape (actually was one of the later ones).The Mitsubishi Starion, Nissan 300ZX, etc.
- Tassos I also want one of the idiots who support the ban to explain to me how it will work.Suppose sometime (2035 or later) you cannot buy a new ICE vehicle in the UK.Q1: Will this lead to a ICE fleet resembling that of CUBA, with 100 year old '56 Chevys eventually? (in that case, just calculate the horrible extra pollution due to keeping 100 year old cars on the road)Q2: Will people be able to buy PARTS for their old cars FOREVER?Q3: Will people be allowed to jump across the Channel and buy a nice ICE in France, Germany (who makes the best cars anyway), or any place else that still sells them, and then use it in the UK?
- Tassos Bans are ridiculous and undemocratic and smell of Middle Ages and the Inquisition. Even 2035 is hardly any better than 2030.The ALMIGHTY CONSUMER should decide, not... CARB, preferably WITHOUT the Government messing with the playing field.And if the usual clueless idiots read this and offer the tired "But Government subsidizes the oil industry too", will they EVER learn that those MINISCULE (compared to the TRILLIONS of $ size of this industry) subsidies were designed to help the SMALL Oil producers defend themselves against the "Big Oil" multinationals. Ask ANY major Oil co CEO and he will gladly tell you that you can take those tiny subsidies and shove them.
- Dusterdude The suppliers can ask for concessions, but I wouldn’t hold my breath . With the UAW they are ultimately bound to negotiate with them. However, with suppliers , they could always find another supplier ( which in some cases would be difficult, but not impossible)
- AMcA Phoenix. Awful. The roads are huge and wide, with dedicated lanes for turning, always. Requires no attention to what you're doing. The roads are idiot proofed, so all the idiots drive - they have no choice, because everything is so spread out.