Junkyard Find: 2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder
-Nate on Aug 26, 2019
I thought these were interesting, my late friend Damien had one in "Officer arrest me yellow", he was a Journeyman Mechanic and hot rodded it, commuted the "Palmdale 500" in it and eventually flew off Mt. Emma Road backwards well in excess of 100 MPH, was ejected and died . I miss him still . I'll ask to see of he'd swapped out the engine, it was fearsomely fast . I didn't know he didn't use seat belts until after he died, what a pity . -Nate
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Goatshadow My favorite Lambo ever. It's gorgeous..
- DenverMike Column shifter in all trims? Thank god someone is listening. The console shifter is just the stupidest thing ever. Frick just make the whole area useful utility. Luxury means something different in trucks. Definitely removable and I’ll make my own work station.
- Joh65689020 1. Drape/ Masking-tape paint.2. Blue Coral (or any brand) chrome polish on PowerBall with cordless drill-driver.3. Buff lightly with microfiber towel to crystal clear finish.
- Bullnuke "Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!" - Gold Hat
- DenverMike They seriously want to kill the auto industry.