TTAC Scores a New 2017 Ford GT
July 28th, 2016 1:26 PM Share
Yes, really. TTAC is getting, by way of my brother Sanjay, a 2017 Ford GT.
Check out the order form.
Published July 28th, 2016 1:45 PM
6 of 63 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Zipper69 The Bronco is a soft option and has the style that the Jeep lacks. The actual ability of the respective vehicles is irrelevant, they "compete" on image alone. The Bronco is new and trendy and production can't keep pace with demand
- MaintenanceCosts Will the Bronco have a four-motor configuration a la Rivian? That seems to me like the right approach for an EV off-roader. Enables lots of neat tricks.
- Lou_BC ERay? A southern model will be the BillyRay.
- Lou_BC I've never used a car buying plan service. My Costco membership did get me 1,000 cash back on my last truck.
- Jeff S I can understand 8 cars is a bit much unless you are a serious collector. I always loved the Challenger when it first came out and now. I don't need a car like this but I am glad it exists at least for 1 more year. If I had a choice between a Mustang, a Camaro, and a Challenger I would opt for a Challenger but probably with a V-6 since it has more than enough power for most and I don't need to be burning rubber. Challenger has the classic muscle car looks, more cabin room, and a decent size trunk which makes it very livable for day to day driving and for traveling. The base models of the Dodge Challenger has a 3.6-liter V6 engine that gives you 305 horsepower with 268 lb-ft torque. The car attains 60 mph from a standstill within just 6 seconds, which is quite fast. Even with their base engines, the Challenger and Camaro are lightning-fast. The Camaro reaches 165 mph, while the Challenger can go up to 11 mph faster!