NAIAS 2016: 2017 Lincoln Continental - This Looks To Be It
January 10th, 2016 9:56 PM Share
It looks like a savvy photographer has posted some photos on Autohome of the Lincoln Continental undisguised before its “secret” reveal tomorrow.
Check back tomorrow for details!
#2016Naias #2016NorthAmericanInternationalAutoShow #2017LincolnContinental #Continental #DetroitAutoShow #Lincoln #LincolnContinental #NorthAmericanInternationalAutoShow
Published January 10th, 2016 9:56 PM
Join the conversation
2 of 56 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Chuck Norton And guys are having wide spread issues with the 10 speed transmission with the HP numbers out of the factory......
- Zerofoo "Hyundais just got better and better during the 1990s, though, and memories of those shoddy Excels faded."Never. A friend had an early 90s Hyundai Excel as his college beater. One day he decided that the last tank of gas he bought was worth more than the car. He drove it to empty and then he and his fraternity brothers pushed it into the woods and left it there.
- Kwik_Shift There are no new Renegades for sale within my geographic circle of up to 85 kms. Looks like the artificial shortage game. They bring one in, 10 buyers line up for it, $10,000 over MSRP. Yeah. Like with a lot of new cars.
- Ribbedroof In Oklahoma, no less!
- Ribbedroof Have one in the shop for minor front collision repairs right now,I've seen more of these in the comments than in the 30 years I've been in collision repair.
I wish Ford would bring the Lincoln brand to the UK. Since they sold Jaguar the blue oval doesn't have a standalone premium/luxury brand here. Marketed well this could do well. Certainly better than their Vignale branded Mondeos which have been a flop so far (because nobody is paying $10k extra for a Chrome'ed Ford).
I thought the prototype was really nice- this is the morning after car.