Plastic Surgery Disaster: Youabian Puma
November 21st, 2013 9:54 AM Share
Photo: LA Times
This is the $1.1 million Youabian Puma on display at the Los Angeles Auto Show. It was designed by Dr. Kambiz Youabian. His day gig is apparently cosmetic medicine. I’m not sure that I’d be so eager to put human flesh at the mercy of Dr. Youabian’s sense of beauty and proportion. Discuss amongst yourselves.
Ronnie Schreiber edits Cars In Depth, a realistic perspective on cars & car culture and the original 3D car site. If you found this post worthwhile, you can get a parallax view at Cars In Depth. If the 3D thing freaks you out, don’t worry, all the photo and video players in use at the site have mono options. Thanks for reading – RJS
Published November 21st, 2013 9:50 AM
Join the conversation
2 of 44 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- MRF 95 T-Bird Back when the Corolla consisted of a wide range of body styles. This wagon, both four door and two door sedans, a shooting brake like three door hatch as well as a sports coupe hatchback. All of which were on the popular cars on the road where I resided.
- Wjtinfwb Jeez... I've got 3 Ford's and have been a defender due to my overall good experiences but this is getting hard to defend. Thinking the product durability testing that used to take months to rack up 100k miles or more is being replaced with computer simulations that just aren't causing these real-world issues to pop up. More time at the proving ground please...
- Wjtinfwb Looks like Mazda put more effort into sprucing up a moribund product than Chevy did with the soon to be euthanized '24 Camaro.
- Wjtinfwb I've seen worse on the highways around Atlanta, usually with a refrigerator or washer wedged into the trunk and secured with recycled twine...
- Wjtinfwb Surprising EB Flex hasn't weighed in yet on it being the subject of a recall...
Well, there is one person, presumably, who can stand back, chest bursting with pride and say "Now that's what I mean!" Zero dreams of babyshit brown manual diesel wagon for that good doc.
It looks like a low-slung tractor,barfing up a 91 Civic.