Make Your Screen Throw a Rod: More Sears Pointless LeMons Photos!
March 30th, 2011 1:09 PM Share
You’ve read Ed’s writeup of last weekend’s 24 Hours of LeMons race at Infineon Raceway, and now we’ve got more photos of the fender-bashing, engine-trashing action for you!
If our gallery here doesn’t satisfy your LeMons jones, you can always see 1,500 more in the official Über Gallery; if you want to feel as if chunks of Bondo are being hurled right in your face, get out your 3D glasses and check out the 3D Sears Pointless gallery, with 500 stereo photos.
#24HoursOfLeMons #24HoursOfLeMonsInfineon #Racing #SearsPointless #SearsPointless24HoursOfLeMons
Published March 30th, 2011 1:09 PM
Join the conversation
3 of 18 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Inside Looking Out This is actually the answer to the question I asked not that long ago.
- Inside Looking Out Regarding "narrow windows" - the trend is that windows will eventually be replaced by big OLED screens displaying some exotic place or may even other planet.
- Robert I have had 4th gen 1996 model for many years and enjoy driving as much now as when I first purchased it - has 190 hp variant with just the right amount of power for most all driving situations!
- ToolGuy Meanwhile in Germany...
- Donald More stuff to break god I love having a nanny in my truck... find a good tuner and you can remove most of the stupid stuff they add like this and auto park when the doors open stupid stuff like that
That S10 is pure AWESOME!
Still nothing about Italian Stallions "Flying Spaghetti Monster" Fiat X1/9??? We'll fix that! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHbuvUmE5cM