More Panamera Pics Released
Might be growing on me. How scary. It’s still “sacrilege,” and overpriced, and I still think the 300 horsepower 3.6 liter V6 is inappropriate, and I’d still contend it weighs too much for a Porsche, whatever that’s supposed to be. Anyway, more pictures for your enjoyment.
Also, we now know that AWD will be optional on all models, that there are at least three engine options (the V6, a V8, and a turbocharged V8), and that a six speed stick or seven speed dual-clutch auto will be available.
And Lieberman is right, brown is the new black.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- ToolGuy Here is an interesting graphic, if you're into that sort of thing.
- ToolGuy Nice website you got there (even the glitches have glitches)
- Namesakeone Actually, per the IIHS ratings, "Acceptable" is second best, not second worst. The ratings are "Good," "Acceptable," "Marginal" and "Poor."
- Inside Looking Out "And safety was enhanced generally via new reversing lamps and turn signals fitted as standard equipment."Did not get it, turn signals were optional in 1954?
- Lorenzo As long as Grenadier is just a name, and it doesn't actually grenade like Chrysler UltraDrive transmissions. Still, how big is the market for grossly overpriced vehicles? A name like INEOS doesn't have the snobbobile cachet yet. The bulk of the auto market is people who need a reliable, economical car to get to work, and they're not going to pay these prices.