TTAC Hearts Wrecked Exotics' Top Ten
October 20th, 2008 12:15 AM Share
I give up. There are so many top ten car lists, and they’re arriving at such a frentic pace, that I couldn’t even assemble a top ten top ten car list. Of course, TTAC’s “Ten Worst” awards– coming to a monitor near you soon– would make the grade. As would Wreckedexotics.com’s “10 Most Expensive Crashes Ever.” I love wreckedexotics (WE) in general, especially now that they’ve eliminated some of the most ridiculous pop-up ads since [url=Lexus’ 3D RX RX[/url]. As the former owner of a fully restored XK150 that wiped out a small English village, and a Ferrari F355 that punted a Honda CBR1000 into the middle of a roundabout, I believe that any website that shows that there’s a downside to owning expensive cars should be encouraged and supported. And then, of course, there’s the whole schaudenfrade thing. (You know, class warfare for pistonheads.) Anyway, while I think the title of this hit parade is slightly misleading– it’s more accurately described as the “10 Most Expensive Cars That Have Crashed”– please click over to wreckedexotics for ALL the pics and the proprietor’s comments. Meanwhile, here’s my take.
Published October 19th, 2008 2:49 PM
2 of 13 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Hector How much for steering column?
- John S. Beautiful car, fun series installment, Corey.
- FreedMike Any link to the grant applications that were denied?
- FreedMike I'm amazed it took this long for them to do a Challenger convertible.
- ToolGuy Aluminum-bodied motor vehicle from a company which also made tractors... are we sure this isn't a Ford?