By on October 16, 2019

volvo cars

Volvo Cars’ new electric crossover has a name, and it just happens to be something people hate doing. The XC40 is the brand’s new EV, crafted out of the compact XC40 crossover and helped in its mission by the model’s versatile modular platform. To make it work, Volvo first carried out some alterations. See details here.

“Recharge” isn’t just the name applied to the brand’s new EV ⁠— it’s a new sub-brand under which all upcoming EVs and plug-in hybrids will reside. An invitation to confusion or buried psychological disdain? Possibly. (Read More…)

Recent Comments

  • dal20402: “Yes, this car won’t meet the vacation needs of 43% of the USA. The other 57%? Yes.” Or it...
  • Dan: That’s Honda lately. Benchmarks Kia, and misses.
  • 28-Cars-Later: @ajla I’ll fix it. Attention proles, 43% of you will not be entitled to a vacation this year....
  • dal20402: In ajla’s link above, a Route 1 Mach E significantly overperformed its EPA numbers.
  • ajla: Hey, I’m longitudinal and weigh 350 pounds less.

New Car Research

Get a Free Dealer Quote

Who We Are

  • Adam Tonge
  • Bozi Tatarevic
  • Corey Lewis
  • Mark Baruth
  • Ronnie Schreiber