By on July 9, 2013

Putin. Shutterstock user Frederic Legrand - COMEO

Less than a year after joining the WTO, Russia finds itself dragged in front of the same. The EU launched a formal trade dispute with Russia, claiming that its Eastern neighbor is “illegally protecting its carmakers with a recycling fee levied on imported cars,” as Reuters reports. (Read More…)

Recent Comments

  • boowiebear: I really find the styling of this car distasteful and still think they should have named it something...
  • 28-Cars-Later: Yawn. Wake me when they start talking about the F-150 EV.
  • Robert Schwartz: I read about it, and I bought an Avalon to replace my 2014 Accord V6.
  • ajla: Plug scarcity, state of repair, and availability is what worries me a lot more than charging times. I can live...
  • dal20402: “Yes, this car won’t meet the vacation needs of 43% of the USA. The other 57%? Yes.” Or it...

New Car Research

Get a Free Dealer Quote

Who We Are

  • Adam Tonge
  • Bozi Tatarevic
  • Corey Lewis
  • Mark Baruth
  • Ronnie Schreiber