By on January 14, 2019

NAIAS 2019 Infiniti QX Inspiration Concept

Embracing the marque’s Japanese heritage, Infiniti today revealed the QX Inspiration concept SUV. The concept, a midsize crossover, looks towards an electrified future for the brand. Further, it introduces a new styling language that’s sure to influence future vehicles.

Sadly, the 11:40 a.m. press conference and reveal came and went without the concept rolling across the stage in front of a horde of journalists. It seems the QX Inspiration was shy and didn’t want to start. Thus, here is photo of the stricken concept in the lobby.

(Read More…)

By on January 4, 2019

“I thought the sun rose in your eyes, and the moon and the stars were the gifts you gave … to the dark … and the endless skies, my love,” sang Roberta Flack in the heady and decadent early ’70s. Suffice it to say this writer didn’t feel the earth move in his hand upon gazing at the Infiniti QX Inspiration, not did his heart tremble like a captive bird.

The QX Inspiration, like the Q Inspiration concept of 2018, heralds Infiniti’s electric — or at least electrified — future, and it’s a future without a face. (Read More…)

Recent Comments

  • dal20402: “Yes, this car won’t meet the vacation needs of 43% of the USA. The other 57%? Yes.” Or it...
  • Dan: That’s Honda lately. Benchmarks Kia, and misses.
  • 28-Cars-Later: @ajla I’ll fix it. Attention proles, 43% of you will not be entitled to a vacation this year....
  • dal20402: In ajla’s link above, a Route 1 Mach E significantly overperformed its EPA numbers.
  • ajla: Hey, I’m longitudinal and weigh 350 pounds less.

New Car Research

Get a Free Dealer Quote

Who We Are

  • Adam Tonge
  • Bozi Tatarevic
  • Corey Lewis
  • Mark Baruth
  • Ronnie Schreiber