Tag: horki

By on April 22, 2013

Rather than provide any commentary about Kia, branding or Chinese cars, I present to you, the Horki DYK Concept. Read that aloud and then tell us what you think of the car – and its moniker

Recent Comments

  • dal20402: “Yes, this car won’t meet the vacation needs of 43% of the USA. The other 57%? Yes.” Or it...
  • Dan: That’s Honda lately. Benchmarks Kia, and misses.
  • 28-Cars-Later: @ajla I’ll fix it. Attention proles, 43% of you will not be entitled to a vacation this year....
  • dal20402: In ajla’s link above, a Route 1 Mach E significantly overperformed its EPA numbers.
  • ajla: Hey, I’m longitudinal and weigh 350 pounds less.

New Car Research

Get a Free Dealer Quote

Who We Are

  • Adam Tonge
  • Bozi Tatarevic
  • Corey Lewis
  • Mark Baruth
  • Ronnie Schreiber