Tag: fiore

By on July 9, 2013

 

The NHTSA is looking into whether GM is doing the right thing with cars it has recalled. According to Reuters, “the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said it has opened what it calls a recall query to look at whether a stress test GM is using on a portion of the recalled cars is good enough, because a fire occurred after the procedure that was meant to catch the problem.” (Read More…)

Recent Comments

  • boowiebear: I really find the styling of this car distasteful and still think they should have named it something...
  • 28-Cars-Later: Yawn. Wake me when they start talking about the F-150 EV.
  • Robert Schwartz: I read about it, and I bought an Avalon to replace my 2014 Accord V6.
  • ajla: Plug scarcity, state of repair, and availability is what worries me a lot more than charging times. I can live...
  • dal20402: “Yes, this car won’t meet the vacation needs of 43% of the USA. The other 57%? Yes.” Or it...

New Car Research

Get a Free Dealer Quote

Who We Are

  • Adam Tonge
  • Bozi Tatarevic
  • Corey Lewis
  • Mark Baruth
  • Ronnie Schreiber