A man bought a new pickup. A few days after he had driven off the dealer lot, he received a phone call. There were a few changes, please bring paperwork and truck back to the dealer. At the dealer, the man was told that the financing had fallen through. The man jumped over the desk, grabbed the sales manager by the throat and started strangling him. Police were called, and the man was taken away in handcuffs.
This story, described in “ Confessions of an auto finance manager” repeats all too often. Many people become victim of what is called “yo-yo financing:”
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Zang You just proved me right lol. dont worry, outside ttac people dont value your opinion either.
- Fred Mean while, 2 people dies last night because of DUI Just saying EDIT: Just saw that id a woman whose Tesla crashed into a pole, but she was driving.
- MaintenanceCosts If you are going to buy anything Hellcat or 392 equipped, you better have a garage with steel doors, high-security locks, and some reinforcement for the walls. These things are catnip for thieves, including some with markedly higher levels of skill than Kia Boyz.
- Fie on Fiasler "Pedestrian" is often a euphemism for "homeless," especially in blue cities.
- Oberkanone Too slow! Need a Trackhawk.