If you haven’t heard by now, there’s a new project car in TTAC’s “garage,” a 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited. I of course use the term garage simply because “gravel driveway” fails to have the same ring. Why a car guy doesn’t have a garage is a story for a different time. All I will say on the matter is that I was promised a garage with a 2-post lift and I am still waiting… Back to the car. Before we chop the lid off the WJ Grand Cherokee to convert it into a two door, two seat Grand Comanche we needed to tackle a few projects. We need a lift kit, off-road rubber, then we need to ditch the interior and take care of some general housekeeping items.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- MaintenanceCosts So I'm not the only TTAC reader who follows LPL.His channel basically teaches you that with the right knowledge there are very few security products that can't be defeated in a short amount of time.
- Analoggrotto Musta spent that solution development money on that fancy styling department aye Posky?
- Fred I like racing, especially F1 and IMSA where Cadilac races or will. I just wonder if most buyers of that car really care? For me it's that they don't race their sedans like BMW, Acura and others do. Even then the IMSA program could be branded with any GM model and has. What their F1 drivetrain will be I don't know.
- Wolfwagen I love the Ramcharger. I had two - 1986 2-tone grey over Red and 1993 Blue and Silver like this (but 4WD) over grey. I loved them both. I traded the 86 for the 93. I would have kept the 93 had I had the space.I have a screen background of a photoshopped version based on the current-generation RAM pickup. If Stellantis built a new version, I would sell my kidney, left arm & leg and firstborn to get one.
- Pig_Iron The Australian StarterStopper can be combined with a keyed switch the that makes stealing the vehicle more hassle than it's worth.