Germany’s presence in the motoring landscape is enormous, from the ongoing ‘Ring Time contests between the world’s automakers and their halo cars, to the famed Autobahn that connects Nürburg — and other cities in the country — with each other. Yet, the nation’s second-largest city, Hamburg, will eliminate Porsches, BMWs and Fords from its city center by 2034, when its car ban goes in effect.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Scott Should be the GRrrr Corolla.Just saying....
- Crtfour If I could afford and was in the market for something like this, I'd be one of the ones to just go get a Range Rover instead (and possibly have money left over?) instead of a union assembled GM vehicle. But it's cool that something like this exists in this day and age.
- Analoggrotto Such an awesome vehicle to hire remove the third row , fold the second row, hire a driver and have a 4 some w/ Mary Barra, Hilary Clinton and Michelle Obama at 165 mph around Talladega. And that would be my idea of Wrenched Excess: Caligula 2023.
- IH_Fever Cue the "it's not what I want, therefore you don't NEED it" crowd...
- Tassos Nobody with any GOOD TASTE would either need OR WANT such a RIDICULOUS breadvan on stilts. Especially the laughable "V" version.