Today’s topic is an automaker you’ve likely never heard of. It’s a small company that was founded not that long ago, offers vehicles in very limited markets, and produces around 600 vehicles per year. Its product is based upon old ideas from other manufacturers, all done up in fiberglass until very recently. Let’s enter the wonderful world of Wallyscar.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- FreedMike Paging Corey...
- MeJ Seems like every answer here is "no, I don't use my phone while driving except...this, this, and this."C'mon people. Partially guilty is still guilty. Just put the stupid thing away.And, no, I never use my phone while driving. Half the time I just leave it at home because nothing is as important as we like to think it is.
- BklynPete Oh really? I don't recall the Fiesta and Focus getting recommendations when saddled with that awful DCT. Nor are the last generation Taurus or current Explorer and Escape on their recommended lists.
- Bobby D'Oppo I won't pretend that yet another earth-splitting land barge is the type of product that speaks to me, but I do think it's worth anticipating some impressive refinements from a new range-topping "volume" model from Porsche. Will it be enough to alleviate the pain of the combustion-powered Boxster twins' looming demise? Hopefully the answer is "Yes!" for Porsche's shareholders, because for me it's a stretch.
- Jeanbaptiste Seems pricey.