Carlos Ghosn has shuffled Nissan Motor Co.’s top management, elevating Jose Munoz to head the company in North America, while eliminating the Chief Operating Officer position in the home office. COO Toshiyuki Shiga is becoming vice chairman and the responsibilities of his former job will be split between Hiroto Saikawa, Andy Palmer and Trevor Mann.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Zang You just proved me right lol. dont worry, outside ttac people dont value your opinion either.
- Fred Mean while, 2 people dies last night because of DUI Just saying EDIT: Just saw that id a woman whose Tesla crashed into a pole, but she was driving.
- MaintenanceCosts If you are going to buy anything Hellcat or 392 equipped, you better have a garage with steel doors, high-security locks, and some reinforcement for the walls. These things are catnip for thieves, including some with markedly higher levels of skill than Kia Boyz.
- Fie on Fiasler "Pedestrian" is often a euphemism for "homeless," especially in blue cities.
- Oberkanone Too slow! Need a Trackhawk.