To say General Motors has a failure to communicate among itself and with the outside is an understatement that grows with each passing day, especially in light of how it treated a whistleblower in 2003 over its handling of a recall regarding fuel leaks in the automaker’s line of compact SUVs.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- ToolGuy Here is a slightly more expensive one.
- Golden2husky One, for $150K I see way better options, albiet on a smaller scale. Two, when will the stupid trend of massive rims go away? I struggle to buy premium tires for my older rides because manufacturers don't make their best tires in normal sizes anymore...
- Dukeisduke I can remember when you could get a running one for $500. I don't think this one is worth anywhere near $5500.
- Dukeisduke "No one, but no one, needs a 2023 Cadillac Escalade V-Series."As Tom Hnatiw (RIP, Tom) used to say, you've got ask yourself a question - do you need a car like this? Do you want a car like this?In my case it's no, and yes.
- Analoggrotto Maybe he's hoping to catch a glimpse of Mary Barra's radiant hotness while in the neighborhood. That's what I'd be after.