Volkswagen as a whole only registered a seven percent rise in the U.S.A., underperforming the market in January. The Volkswagen brand did even worse (+4.2 percent ). Don’t measure Volkswagen worldwide with a U.S. yardstick. A global Metermaß must be applied to the world’s third largest automaker. By that measure, the Volkswagen passenger cars brand surprises with an unexpected jump in January.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Zang You just proved me right lol. dont worry, outside ttac people dont value your opinion either.
- Fred Mean while, 2 people dies last night because of DUI Just saying EDIT: Just saw that id a woman whose Tesla crashed into a pole, but she was driving.
- MaintenanceCosts If you are going to buy anything Hellcat or 392 equipped, you better have a garage with steel doors, high-security locks, and some reinforcement for the walls. These things are catnip for thieves, including some with markedly higher levels of skill than Kia Boyz.
- Fie on Fiasler "Pedestrian" is often a euphemism for "homeless," especially in blue cities.
- Oberkanone Too slow! Need a Trackhawk.