The recent rise in U.S. car sales emboldened forecasters to predict that 16 million units will be made in North America this year. Some already raise a specter that was thought to be dead for nearly a decade: Capacity constraints.
“Automakers are expected to build more than 16 million light vehicles in North America this year, the region’s highest output since 2002. Two major forecasters, LMC Automotive and IHS Automotive, predict that production will rise from last year’s 15.5 million units as the U.S. economy continues to improve. “
LMC’s Jeff Schuster said:
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Zang You just proved me right lol. dont worry, outside ttac people dont value your opinion either.
- Fred Mean while, 2 people dies last night because of DUI Just saying EDIT: Just saw that id a woman whose Tesla crashed into a pole, but she was driving.
- MaintenanceCosts If you are going to buy anything Hellcat or 392 equipped, you better have a garage with steel doors, high-security locks, and some reinforcement for the walls. These things are catnip for thieves, including some with markedly higher levels of skill than Kia Boyz.
- Fie on Fiasler "Pedestrian" is often a euphemism for "homeless," especially in blue cities.
- Oberkanone Too slow! Need a Trackhawk.