Myanmar was once a pariah state known for its brutal military government and mistreatment of human rights activists like Aung San Suu Kyi. But democratic reforms and an easing of trade sanctions by Western governments means that doing business in Myanmar is now feasible – and GM is the latest automaker looking to establish a footing in the Asian country.
Over the last couple of weeks, your favorite travel agent has taken you on trips to Belarus, Eritrea, Chile and Georgia (mmm, am I really your favorite travel agent? I’m getting a little worried…). But you only have yourselves to blame: bFor the third week I’m only taking you where you asked to go. And today the destination is Myanmar (aka Burma). Why? Because SexCpotatoes (I really like your nick!) asked for it. I know, I know, it’s the 2nd time we follow SexCpotatoes suggestion, but no-one said you could only ask for one country!
Now if Myanmar is the last of your worries and you’d rather go to Malaysia this week, that’s absolutely fine because I have prepared 159 additional countries for you to explore in my blog. So don’t be shy and click away!
Of course Myanmar being the closed country we all know, there is no official sales data available.
But that’s when the fun begins! Or so I thought…
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Bullnuke It may be awhile before these show up on US shores. The MV Fremantle Highway has just started demo/reconstruction in Rotterdam after the large fire when transporting its last shipment of electric Porsche products.
- Fie on Fiasler Big, fast and thirsty does not equal good. True luxury is not cobbled together by the UAW.
- Inside Looking Out I see it as gladiator races - only one survives in virtual world.
- Crown They need to put the EcoDiesel back in the Grand Cherokee. I have a 2018 and it has been the most reliable vehicle I ever owned. 69,000 miles and only needed tires, and regular oil and fuel filter changes.
- El scotto Y'all are overthinking this. Find some young hard-charging DA seeking the TV limelight to lock this kid up. Heck, have John Boehner come up from Cincy to help the young DA get his political career going. Better yet, have the young DA spin this as hard as he or she can; I'm the candidate for Law and Order, I defied our go-easy office and leadership to get this identified criminal locked up. Oh this could be spun more than a hyper active kid's top.Now I'd do some consulting work for Little Kings Original Cream Ale and Skyline Chili.