Photo: LA Times
This is the $1.1 million Youabian Puma on display at the Los Angeles Auto Show. It was designed by Dr. Kambiz Youabian. His day gig is apparently cosmetic medicine. I’m not sure that I’d be so eager to put human flesh at the mercy of Dr. Youabian’s sense of beauty and proportion. Discuss amongst yourselves.
Though most of the information on the new 2015 Subaru WRX was leaked in advance of the Los Angeles Auto Show, they still had to give the new car a public introduction. Now that the car’s been introduced, we have more than just a couple of teaser photos and a few more details on the car.
When Ford first introduced the Edge crossover, it was targeted primarily at North America but the dramatic increase in sales of crossovers and SUVs around the globe, particularly in China, has changed the company’s focus with those vehicles. “We no longer look at SUVs as a regional product,” Ford’s chief marketeer Jim Farley told journalists Tuesday at a preview the night before the Los Angeles Auto Show.
Expected to become the automaker’s best selling model just as surely as brand purists decry it as another example of the company abandoning its sports car roots, Porsche introduced the brand’s first compact CUV, the Macan, the firm’s fifth distinct model. The little crossover will compete with vehicles like the Range Rover Evoque.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Dusterdude @SCE to AUX , agree CEO pay would equate to a nominal amount if split amongst all UAW members . My point was optics are bad , both total compensation and % increases . IE for example if Mary Barra was paid $10 million including merit bonuses , is that really underpaid ?
- ToolGuy "At risk of oversimplification, a heat pump takes ambient air, compresses it, and then uses the condenser’s heat to warm up the air it just grabbed from outside."• This description seems fairly dramatically wrong to me.
- SCE to AUX The UAW may win the battle, but it will lose the war.The mfrs will never agree to job protections, and production outsourcing will match any pay increases won by the union.With most US market cars not produced by Detroit, how many people really care about this strike?
- El scotto My iPhone gets too hot while using the wireless charging in my BMW. One more line on why someone is a dumbazz list?
- Buickman yeah, get Ron Fellows each time I get a Vette. screw Caddy.