Hyundai Motor Company has revealed teaser images of the Ioniq SEVEN, an all-electric SUV concept scheduled to debut at AutoMobility Los Angeles later this month. The model is supposed to preview the automaker’s future design and technology innovation as it transitions toward electric vehicles, potentially previewing the upcoming sport utility vehicle to be added to the brand’s Ioniq lineup. Though it doesn’t resemble the Ioniq 5 all that much and we were under the impression that was the model foreshadowing the brand’s upcoming EVs.
No matter. Hyundai has a lot of uniquely designed models that share just enough to make it apparent that they’re still part of the larger family and most of what we’re seeing of the SEVEN concept is of its comfy, cozy interior. These teasers really make you want to curl up inside the SEVEN with a Tolstoy novel and a blanket to see how long you can get by uninterrupted.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- CoastieLenn I like the ergonomics and the looks of this better than any other minivan of it's day, but I can hear it's CVT failing thru the pictures.
- Tassos I'll give it a look but doubt it will even come close to the EQS.
- Corey Lewis That looks like a Mazda concept. I hope the production version doesn't look like that.
- SCE to AUX I doubt Ford's EVs were profitable even at the former prices, which is why one outlet called Tesla's profitability a 'weapon'. This means Ford will rely even more heavily on its trucks to pay for its EV program.As for Ford's ability to uncork its supply chain - I'll believe that when I see it.
- Nick Naylor Considering this as a replacement for our 13' Quest. Looking for legitimate post-3rd row trunkspace, decent fuel economy, GVWR of 6k+ lbs (for tax purposes)