While walking down memory lane to the dark days of diesel, I came across this gem in the archives of the Volkswagen History Department: The prototype of the first Golf Convertible. It was developed and produced by Karmann in Osnabrück. The company went bankrupt. Volkswagen bought Karmann, and inherited this find.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- RealTalk Time for the Regressive automotive enthusiasts to move the goal posts again.
- Dukeisduke Meanwhile, the Automotive Alliance for Innovation, that represents the Big 3, blasted NHTSA's CAFE proposal, stating it "exceeds maximum feasibility", and will cost the automakers $14b in fines between 2027 and 2032.NHTSA's reaction: Lol, just build more EVs, you silly gooses.What happens if consumers revolt, won't buy EVs, and hold on to their old cars instead?
- Dukeisduke Another good reason not to buy a BMW.
- Dukeisduke How about a Lightning McQueen Edition? I'm surprised you couldn't think of that one.
- Zang You just proved me right lol. dont worry, outside ttac people dont value your opinion either.