The Volkswagen Phaeton, the pride of former chairman Piëch, has been discontinued in the UK. Don’t worry, though, if you’re one of those people who enjoy such understated luxury. Volkswagen is still planning a next-generation version of the car.
Here’s what happened overnight.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Scott Should be the GRrrr Corolla.Just saying....
- Crtfour If I could afford and was in the market for something like this, I'd be one of the ones to just go get a Range Rover instead (and possibly have money left over?) instead of a union assembled GM vehicle. But it's cool that something like this exists in this day and age.
- Analoggrotto Such an awesome vehicle to hire remove the third row , fold the second row, hire a driver and have a 4 some w/ Mary Barra, Hilary Clinton and Michelle Obama at 165 mph around Talladega. And that would be my idea of Wrenched Excess: Caligula 2023.
- IH_Fever Cue the "it's not what I want, therefore you don't NEED it" crowd...
- Tassos Nobody with any GOOD TASTE would either need OR WANT such a RIDICULOUS breadvan on stilts. Especially the laughable "V" version.