Every “How To” automotive series pushes the aftermarket hard for free stuff, even under-the-radar journos like Zach Bowman and Regular Car Reviews find themselves with free/discounted goodies. I’ve done product reviews in TTAC’s past, so this isn’t a Baruthian hit piece on journalistic greed. Heck, Bowman generously donated his pre-sponsorship clutch for TTAC’s Ford Sierra (more on that much later) and Mr. Regular seems like a righteous enough dude.
So instead, think of my work as the alternative to PowerBlock TV. What work is this, you may ask?
Were you ever taught something you already knew, something you normally teach others? That moment of surrealism came for this regional LeMons Judge while attending the Newbie School in a new racing series called the World Racing League. Baruth already gave you a tease: I set aside the idiotic ironic Indian Chief hat of LeMons for a weekend stint as a racer/pit crew/errand boy with the same team that brought you the iconic Ford Fairmont Wagon: now with more Granada.
This is an update to a previous Piston Slap query about buying one of the last great American sedans. And there’s no Panther bias here, you insane Rotary guys are free to buy this beast and share your thoughts the same manner. We’ll listen to ANY great story. And go vote while you’re at it…since our opinions can’t help us keep cars in production!
Your “Panther Love” is so well known that it could be termed Legendary. But until your recent comments in “The Ultimate Commute” I did not realize you were also a Fox Body Mustang owner. Definitely my lack of perception and close reading or your articles!
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- ToolGuy Here is a slightly more expensive one.
- Golden2husky One, for $150K I see way better options, albiet on a smaller scale. Two, when will the stupid trend of massive rims go away? I struggle to buy premium tires for my older rides because manufacturers don't make their best tires in normal sizes anymore...
- Dukeisduke I can remember when you could get a running one for $500. I don't think this one is worth anywhere near $5500.
- Dukeisduke "No one, but no one, needs a 2023 Cadillac Escalade V-Series."As Tom Hnatiw (RIP, Tom) used to say, you've got ask yourself a question - do you need a car like this? Do you want a car like this?In my case it's no, and yes.
- Analoggrotto Maybe he's hoping to catch a glimpse of Mary Barra's radiant hotness while in the neighborhood. That's what I'd be after.