The Votes Are In! Here Are Your Candidates for Best Automobiles of 2016, Along With Your Nomination Comments
We’re getting to the homestretch for TTAC’s 2016 Best and Worst Automobiles Today.
Our writers have voted diligently, and a couple of tie-breaking votes were cast to give us an even 20 contestants in each category.
I present you the 20 Best (and 20 Worst, later) Automobiles Today, as chosen by you and our writers, in alphabetical order, along with select nomination comments for each and every entry.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Tassos VW's EV program losses have already been horrific, and with (guess, Caveman!) the Berlin-Brandenburg Gigafactory growing with leaps and bounds, the future was already quite grim for VW and the VW Group.THis shutdown will not be so temporary.The German Government may have to reach in its deep pockets, no matter how much it hates to spend $, and bail it out."too big to fail"?
- Billccm I had a 1980 TC3 Horizon and that car was as reliable as the sun. Underappreciated for sure.
- Inside Looking Out I did not notice, did they mention climate change? How they are going to fight climate change, racism and gender discrimination. I mean collective Big 3.
- Lou_BC I'm not too picky about gloves. If I'm concerned about heavy oil or grease contamination, I'll donn nitrile gloves. Heavier work and I'll use "old school" leather gloves, fake leather, synthetic or whatever is available.
- Dusterdude Getting the popcorn ready . May be a good plan for strikers to make sure they own good winter jackets for future pickets .