Hyundai Motor Co. and Kia Motors Corp. have announced plans to recall 1.3 million vehicles in the United States and South Korea for engine defects that could result in stalling. While no automaker wants to face the possibility of a recall, Hyundai Motor Group is already facing a sales slump in both North America and Asia.
Having to waste millions on a recall that further brings the company’s ability to regulate quality into question is the last thing it needs. Last month, Hyundai recalled roughly one million cars seat for a faulty fastener that occasionally caused seat belts to detach in a crash.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Urlik GDI engines emit 5 to 10 times the particulate matter that PFI engines emit. The particles are not just carbon either.
- Pgb65773699 I enjoyed it, it is what you expect , funny
- Redapple2 Brandee. Another Stanford grad. Bankman Fried. The blood test girl. Mary Barra.
- Redapple2 CruiseSTUPID, battery problems, software, killing carplay and AM. Why is this so hard.
- Alan Like all testing and analysis work you need a good set of requirements. If you don't you'll find or end up with gaps.