Vehicles from plucky AMC are always welcome here at Rare Rides. Thus far, the series has featured a Metropolitan, a concept Van, a Matador Barcelona, and a very tasty Sundancer. The latter is a cousin of today’s relentlessly beige Concord two-door sedan.
Ready for some malaise?
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Oberkanone The Chrysler - Plymouth - Dodge Neon's racing successes - SCCA and elsewhere (allpar.com)Inexpensive racing.
- Kwik_Shift My brother inherited his work travel 2013 Ford Escape 1.6L EcoBoost to be replaced with a 2019. It is now used as a beater vehicle primarily to take my mother out for shopping/appts, etc. Just right seat height for her to get in and out of.Right now it has 420,000 (HWY) kms still on original engine/turbo/transmission. Impressive, but doesn't mean I'd intentionally buy any Ford EB combination vehicle. I've heard lots of bad things as well.
- Analoggrotto You forgot something.
- MKizzy We can pretty much agree at this point that all Ford ecoboost engines regardless of displacement are of trash quality.
- Jeff71960 once a fun fast little car (if you can find an unmolested one)... unfortunately boy racer types trashed most of themhttps://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Dodge-Neon-SRT-4-d658