In all of my 35 years of exploring junkyards in the western United States, I had never found a Mexican-built, Mexican-market car until a few weeks ago, when I spotted this General Motors de México-manufactured 2009 Opel Corsa in a Denver-area self-service wrecking yard.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Zerofoo Can we get the Hurricane I6 in a Wrangler that doesn’t cost $60k?
- 28-Cars-Later "11 city / 16 highway / 13 combined" "$155,365 (U.S.) "So much winning.
- Wjtinfwb Cops know an arrest is fruitless. The courts will spring him with zero bail and and likely drop all charges if he promises not to steal anymore. Which of course he will. Lock your cars, secure your keys and arm yourself to keep your home and family safe. This kid will get bored of stealing Kia's and escalate to jewelry and valuables soon, no doubt.
- FreedMike Well, good to see folks got their five minutes anti-Biden hate on. Glad he didn't do something REALLY hateful, like wearing a tan suit. Meanwhile, speaking of "picket lines," I seem to remember one that the former president - who's running again - attended. Now, the date escapes me...oh, wait, now I remember, it was on January 6th, 2021. But that was locker room talk, I suppose.
- MaintenanceCosts 0-60 in four seconds and only ~0.65 g of cornering grip are not a good combination.As someone who has been absolutely terrified riding in a "regular" current-gen Escalade with the 6.2 and the most aggressive airport shuttle driver I've ever experienced, what the truck needs is NOT, NOT, more power. It needs better stability in transitions, where it always feels like you are on the cusp of losing the rear end.(We saw 110 mph on I-5 north of San Diego. My company fired the shuttle company after hearing of the experience.)